Trickix's Sanitary Care
Medical & sharp disposal
At Trickix's Sanitary Care, our m]Medical Disposal Units are Specially Designed for all Locations. They represent the ideal solution for all types of medical waste.
* Sharp Disposal
* Yellow Orange and Tiger bags
* Offensive Waste
* X-ray Rolls
* Clinical Waste Bags
Medical Units are available in 22 and 42 Litre Capacities, which are suitable for all environments, both healthcare and non healthcare.
All our waste transfer stations and vehicles are licensed and fully compliant with waste management regulations.
Medical & Sharp Disposal
Our company, ever conscious of our duty of care to our customer and the wider environment, we ill make sure that your waste is controlled and disposed of in the safest and most environmentally effective way.
The disposal unit is an automatically or manually operated swabs and dressings bin to minimise contact and therefore reduce the risk of cross-contamination. It is fluid and solvent resistant to protect you and your staff, and made from impact resistant ABS plastic that has been extensively drop tested to ensure robustness.
WE working with the clients to provide Sanitary Lady Bins throughout Sydney (NSW) working with you and your client's to provide the facilities and high service to promote an environmentally friendly Washroom needs
We Care for our Environment and Our Services... Think of Clean Water and Nice Smell.!!
The Disposal of Sharps and how you approach it says a great deal about how seriously you take health safety, customers and the public.
Trickix's Sanitary Care range of Sharps Disposal units are designed for the safe storage and disposal of contaminated needles and sharps.
Benefits of the Sharps Disposal
* Stainless steel yellow units with durable powder coated finish easily seen yet discreet.
* Reliable and sturdy, secured with bolts/screws offering tamper resistant steel casing.
* Log deposit Shute, reducing the risk of needle stick injury and preventing any contact with sharps located in the container.
* Clearly identified with Australian standard bio-hazard symbols and warnings.
* Customised service frequency